Nursing majors have diverse opportunities and job titles. As a graduate of York College’s Nursing program, you may:
- Provide patient care for infants, children, adults, and seniors
- Specialize in cardiac, pulmonary, neurology, and more
- Specialize in military, disaster relief, or mission nursing
- Pursue higher education by earning your masters degree in nursing through our MSN程序
护士需求量很大. WIth the field constantly evolving and growing, there are a number of different types of nurses you can become. Nurses have the opportunity to specialize and pursue career paths such as:
- ER Nurse
- and more…
Our graduates work for medical facilities such as the American Red Cross, 费城儿童医院, 退伍军人事务部, 葛兰素史克制药, UPMC, 宾州州立好时医疗中心, 和韦尔斯班约克医院.
护士挣多少钱? The median annual wage for registered nurses was $75,330 in May 2020, according to the U.S. 劳工统计局.
Nursing is one of the fastest-growing jobs in healthcare. The 劳工统计局 estimates that employment for nurses will grow by 7% over the next ten years. 根据美国劳工统计局, "Registered nurses who have a bachelor of science degree in nursing (BSN) will have better job prospects than those without one. Employers also may prefer candidates who have some related work experience or certification in a specialty area."
In addition to job security in a growing field, a career in nursing offers a number of other benefits:
- Opportunities for full- or part-time employment
- 高级实践的机会或 研究生的研究
Our 职业发展中心 能不能帮助护生 就业的搜索.